Monday, April 4, 2011

Flower card

I had about one hour before we had to head on the road and my last minute husband decided we were going to this birthday party and giving money instead of buying a gift.  So I had to whip out a card real fast.  Because I had to work fast there are a few flaws to this creation.  It can be made in any size.

 I am very happen on how it turned out.  I found a tutorial of the flower on THIS blog and have been waiting for an excuse to use it.  And now I have one.  It fluffed up my flat paper flower so nicely.

I used my cricut to cut out the flowers.
 It came out small and simple, but oh so cute!


The middle of the card slides out with a pull on the ribbon.  Had I more time I would have double stick taped the ribbon to the inner card.

 I folded the money small enough to fit in the card. I left the blue card with two sides open.  I would have rather sealed one side.

It was not very thick.

1 comment:

Crafty Girls said...

Your flower turned out so cute! Thanks so much for letting me know about your blog. I love the General Conference idea...definately going to do that for October conference! Have a great week!

Irene