Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Halloween!

 Here is my crafty Mom's creation.  She is making these for our visiting sisters.  I even thought she should make them out of baby food jars and then she could add some goodies inside.
The smaller witch is made out of egg carton which was suggested from this site.  But it was too small for her liking so she made the bigger one out of Styrofoam balls that I had lying around.  They were about    >  She was having so much fun (all of her creations are not in picture) she had to try and make a pumpkin.  My only contribution to her creations is the pumpkin stem.  :)  Craft on!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Those are adorable! And I liked your idea about using baby food jars!

lunjboys said...

baby food jars would be cute. i haven't met a more craftier family than you although Jay is my handy/crafty man.