Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lady bug handout

I was preparing for an activity day for the girls and it was about service.  They had this cute poem at the end on a ladybug.  So I thought the invitations would be cute as Ladybugs.  I made the wings to open to show the invite info.

The hearts were part of there service to show love to someone and send love notes.  It was a hit and the girls loved it.

We had five stations.  The first was to make a phone call to tell someone you love them.  The next was to decorate cookies to give to someone you love.  Third room was to make a prayer list for those to pray for each day and post it in their room.  And the fourth room they made cards to give away.  The last room was a heart card from me and my assistant to the girls expressing our love for them.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

WAY CUTE!!! Are you activity day leader? I am and I totally love your idea! Let's swap ideas I totally need them!

Adi said...

I am actually the Primary President, but we have no activity day leader. Can't let the girls down though! Gives me a good excuse to craft! :)