Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dress

We made covers for our Primary out of Pillow cases.  Will blog about that later.  But for the lack of color variations at Walmart and price.  It was cheaper to buy a sheet then it was to buy the pillowcase.  And they were always out of the size I wanted.  So I decided to buy the sheet and sew one.  But then I was left with lots of material.  So what should a crafty person do!?

Make a Dress!

 I had bought a pattern for my daughter and could not find the right material to use.  And I have been itching to sew.  So this came at a perfect time.  I sewed her this dress and she loves it.  It was so fast and easy.

But I still have another dilemma.  I still have more material!  What to do?


Make a Shirt! (Am I crazy!?)


Still more material!
Matching Scripture Bag! (Now I have gone crazy...)

1 comment:

Adam and Aubrey said...

hahaha! You are crazy! I wish we lived near each other, then we could craft together and you could teach me all your ways of expertness. haha.

They look AWESOME!