Thursday, September 23, 2010

First year party decor

For my sons first year birthday party I had so much fun planning the decor!  I used my cricut to make the favors to the right of the photo and to make the train that went around the card box.  The sign in book was good old fashion computer work and a binding machine I bought for my mother a few years back.
I decorated Infamil cans and decorated them with trains (can you tell the theme was trains?) and stuffed it with lollipops on straws (for height) and toothpicks with tissue for color.  The party was at a beach and very windy, so I added windmills in the center (not too girly, but just cute enough) and it was a hit.

I had so many compliments and my mother in law put me in-charge of my brother in laws wedding decorations (but I first had to meet the wife and talk with her of course).
Of course I had to have a banner and a 12 month picture frame.  So I love my cricut, can you tell?  I made the banner with the cricut and placed it over the dessert table with the frame under.


No comments: