Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

 Here is what I have been up to.  My messy corner of Christmas gifts that I have been working on.

You can see in the upper part of this pic I was making glass ornaments with glitter glue.  I tried the drip ornament and this glue.  Tip: Hawaii is too humid.  I started these in October!  They are still not dry.  That is why the green and blue have dark spots that are dry and lighter spots that are not.  I even put them in front of the fan, ALL DAY!  Ugh! Moving on...

So instead I had these glitter balls I purchased on sale last Christmas.  So these are what I made instead.

Then I made little covers for them or tags with scrap paper I had and could not throw away.

See the ornament inside.  :)
Did I mention I used my cricut to put the year on them.  Having so much fun.  I will post my lanterns next that I made for my niece, nephews and my kids.

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I LOVE your banner! I totally see your kids! that is so AMAZING! LOVE!

Question. Where was it that you learned how to do your blog button?

Adi said...

Go to my blog titled "Blog Button!" Click on the second link I have on their. It was the most helpful one I found. Hope that helps.